Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,152 (R$ 3,032) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)