Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35746 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,485 (RD$ 37,725) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)