Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.317 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,174 (R$ 3,515) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)