Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33504 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,406 (Php31,059) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)