Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35798 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,482 (RD$ 34,869) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)