Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,735 (601 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)