Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00620 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,976 (COL$2,254,854) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)