Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,121 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02659 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,415 (CH$617,259) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)