Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.451 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,609 (€861) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)