Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00593 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,629 (COL$2,128,692) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)