Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00623 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,682 (COL$2,195,371) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)