Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49874 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,785 (ARS $21,625) in Santa Fe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)