Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.597 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,721 ($b5,668) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)