Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,175 (﷼ 31,621,234) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)