Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07097 EGP / YER *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,232 (186,452 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (31 minutes ago)