Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.887 EGP / BZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,233 (BZ$1,489) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Varna costs 45 лв (about 2 hours ago)