Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.746 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,047 (L 18,825) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)