Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33048 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,005 (Php57,508) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (42 minutes ago)