Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.136 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,412 (€1,063) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)