Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.422 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,833 (R$ 2,902) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)