Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.888 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,460 ($1,088) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)