Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.278 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,623 (£886) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)