Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.615 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 129% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,459 (EC$2,942) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)