Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.885 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,649 (5,649 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)