Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05026 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,326 (205,430 KZT) in Rudnyy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)