Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04791 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,013 (208,982 KZT) in Rudnyy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (33 minutes ago)