Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.053 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,872 (€1,039) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)