Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.260 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,732 (NZ$1,365) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)