Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.128 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,670 (NZ$1,375) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)