Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.945 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,301 (NZ$1,365) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)