Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.944 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,326 (€971) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)