Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.308 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,202 (€946) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)