Cost of living in Rohtak, India vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24885 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,466 (₨54,114) in Rohtak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)