Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26053 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,744 (₨45,077) in Rohtak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (31 minutes ago)