Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,329 ($1,139) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)