Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.904 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 145% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,089 ($1,122) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)