Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,041 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.766 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,628 (R$ 3,699) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)