Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.642 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,628 (R$ 2,505) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (38 minutes ago)