Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.713 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,201 (R$ 3,013) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)