Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.292 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,972 (€836) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)