Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.292 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,898 (€783) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)