Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16456 EGP / ISK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 192% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,236 (147,281 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)