Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.944 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,810 (€803) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)