Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.088 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,687 (€934) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)