Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.733 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,131 (R$ 2,986) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)