Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,826 (﷼ 26,166,332) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)