Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,528 (﷼ 22,406,579) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)