Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.492 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,463 (2,552 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 3 hours ago)