Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.912 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,735 (3,611 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)