Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.012 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,395 (4,069 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)