Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.919 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,124 ($1,123) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)