Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21377 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,397 (Taka 43,958) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)