Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21213 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,141 (Taka 47,804) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)