Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.902 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,097 (2,264 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £9,890 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)