Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.308 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,931 (Q6,037) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)