Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13916 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,924 (₨78,500) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)