Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,482 (﷼ 24,838,491) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)