Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01981 EGP / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,315 (974,824 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (30 minutes ago)