Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01991 EGP / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,920 (1,050,666 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)