Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01954 EGP / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,767 (1,062,905 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)