Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,722 (Rp 8,029,814) in Purwokerto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)