Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 492%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28709 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 182% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,698 (89,510 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (41 minutes ago)