Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,128 ($U29,341) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)